Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Middle Aged

I'm back!

Whew... It's been a very long time since I have written any post to my blog.   Life has been pretty busy over the past year.    I promise to be better at my posts in the future.  

I am staying pretty busy in my life wtih all the challenges that go along with middle age.  Yeah, I turned 50 last year and now I am 51.  I kept putting of the dreaded colonscopy that we all need to get as a preventative measure in our life.  Yes, two weeks ago I did the deed!! Without giving the dirty details, I did it, I did it, I did it, and I will never do this again!  I think dying is a better option!!   I was so sick.  You see, I am really bad with medications and with anything I am required to drink.  It all gags me and I am allergic to most all anesthesia and medications.  My doctor tells me that I would be a really bad drug user cause I get so sick.  The most pain medication that I can take is a 50mg of tramadol without side effects.   Thank goodness that mammograms doesn't require any prep!

It all turned out ok and I don't need to go in for quite a few years. YAHOO

Having said that.  

GO GET YOUR MAMMOGRAM, YOUR PSA TEST, YOUR PAP SMEAR AND YOUR COLONOSCOPY.

It can save your life. 

I am glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment