Popular Posts

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's all good!

Ok, today is the beginning of my new blog.   I'm not an expert at writing or an expert on marriage or family, but feel that I can share my thoughts with you on what has been successful for us over the years. 

I have been married to a teriffic man for over 32 years and have 3 wonderful sons and 4 grandsons and two daughter in laws who are just the greatest.  My first married daughter in law and I have been sucked into this world of testosterone for way to many years and I now have another one to help even us out!  Well almost!  I am sure there will still be the male domination that there has always been in our homes.   Don't get me wrong, they (the males) are not at all in control. 

Everything revolves around the guy stuff and sports and sports and sports.    I've attended one gymnastic tournament in 20 years but hundreds of basketball and soccer and football events, not to mention the car shows.   I do have to admit, I get my nails and pedi's done regularly.

My home is decorated in destruction proof furniture and lamps.  I wish I had a nickle for every lamp my boys have broken over the years.  I just learned to buy less expensive lamps when decorating, knowing that the end would be near.  My grandsons are no exception, they are as loud and rough as any.  They are all boy! 

Although they can rumble with the best of em, my boys have heart.  My sons are good men with great souls, they are honorable and ethical.  Something that is rare in this world today.  All because of their father and his example.  It's all good...

No comments:

Post a Comment