Popular Posts

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nieces and Nephews

I had an aunt that took great interest in me specifically. Each time I would visit her when traveling on summer breaks with my family, she would spend time just with me, getting to know me and my likes and dislikes. We built a pretty great relationship. She has since passed away, but I still remember her kindness and love everyday adn the impact she had on my life. She taught me that no matter what the age, everyone is important and should be noticed and acknowledged.

Since she made such an impact on me at such a young age, I decided to emulate her and carry on the example that she set for me.

Remember to take the time to share your life with your neices and nephews. Take interest in what is happening in their world. Give em a shout out or even a hug once in a while.

You never know how you might change their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment